I am so excited to be FredericksburgParent.net’s Blogger of the Month! When I started this blogging journey a couple of years ago I did not expect for me to not only keep it up this long or to be blogging for one of Fredericksburg’s top online parent resources! I am so happy to be on this “Not So Average Momma” journey and you better believe that I plan to keep on blogging about it!
I thought that I would kick this month’s posts off with a round-up of some of my favorite posts from my blog here as well as my personal blog, Not So Average Momma. These are posts that I have written over the past two years that I thought you would either enjoy reading, learn from, or get to know more about my family and I.
Thoughts: A collection of posts that are my honest thoughts about the some of the trials that I have had being a momma!
- My honest to goodness thoughts on adding a second child to our family
- Life with an ever growing toddler and an infant
- A reconstruction of my view on life...
- The here and now of the Not So Average Momma
- Some honest thoughts on my son’s health battles
Nap Time Craft Time/DIY Tutorials: Check out these posts for some easy do-it-yourself projects, most of which can be done with items you already have in your house and can be completed during naptime!
- These are easy and cheap projects to get the kids involved in and make great gifts!
- This can be done with less than three items and makes a really cute decoration!
- This is one of my favorite DIY projects I have done and can easily be adapted to fit your home decor!
- Save money and help out the environment by whipping up some reusable paper towels!
- The laundry soap that I make for our cloth diapers!
Lifestyle Posts: These are links to various different things that might make me an “Not So Average Momma.”
- A guide to babywearing and various types of carriers for infants and toddlers!
- A post about the many benefits of milk sharing.
- A reflection of my time spent breastfeeding Everett
- Several posts detail the different types of cloth diapers, how to care for them, and why we use them!
- A photo diary of my tattoos… this needs to be updated but most of them are there!
- A peek into our family sleeping situation and co-sleeping/bed sharing safety
I hope that you will take the time to peruse the links and leave feedback on what you like, don’t like, agree with, disagree with, etc! I love hearing from y’all!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _Have you liked my Facebook page yet? Please do!
This post originally appeared on Not So Average Momma on Fredericksburg Parent.net!