Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Thankfulness Tree

Traditionally in the month of November we share things that we are thankful for, so this year I wanted to get Everett involved. My friend Tiphany and I were discussing this and she was sharing with me some ideas that she had and some she found on Pinterest. Everett and I had just finished a painting of a fall tree and I thought it would be great to use cut out tracings of his hand prints as leaves that he could write some things he is thankful for on.   

He has been enjoying sticking up his leaves and I am loving the different things that he is coming up with! Here are a few that he's said so far: bread and the food we eat; trees, they grow in the ground; my friends at AWANA; candy from trick or treating; and my personal favorite, Marines for protecting me! 

What are y'all doing to celebrate this November? I am already planning how we can incorporate this same idea into an advent Christmas tree! Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment