Friday, October 26, 2012

Nifty Thrifty Friday: Halloween Wreathe

Nifty Thrifty Friday features items that I have either found a thrift stores or items I already owned and have given new life or upcycled.  These items may be as small as a shoe box or as large as a sofa! I hope you will join me on some of my thrifting adventures!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My friend Vivid posted a great tutorial on her blog, Things We Create on how to make a Halloween wreathe that uses items you probably already have on hand.  This is a cute and oh so thrifty idea and it is perfect for Halloween. 

Check out her tutorial for the play by play!  Here are a few pictures of mine! 
This is all you'll need!
In progress...
I LOVE how it turned out! 

3 comments:

  1. I love this! How long did it take you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I worked on it during nap times.. it probably took about three hours total but that was interrupted work. I doubt it would take that long if you had time to sit down and knock it out! :)

      Delete