- 1+lb of ground beef (turkey/chicken/whatever you like)
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbs ketchup
- 3 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream (or ranch dip)
- 1 small zucchini
- 1 small onion
- Italian seasonings (to taste)
Here's what you'll do:
- First start by prepping your veggies. I used my food processor and pulsed the onion and the zucchini.
- Now, use a large bowl and combine the veggies and the remaining ingredients. You really want to make sure that the egg and sour cream get mixed in thoroughly as they are the "binders" in this dish.
- Finally, place mixture into a baking dish and bake at 400 for 45 minutes.