Wednesday, January 16, 2013

God Things...

Do you ever have those moments where everything just clicks together?  When it seems like everything has been going wrong or things seem like they are starting to get out of control and then all of a sudden the answer just drops into your lap?  Or you read/hear/see something and it reminds you of something or answers a question you have been pondering.  When this happens I call it a "God thing."  

God things happen to me all the time.  Just this week I could name two or three times that God intervened and gave me right what I was looking for.  Every time , it amazes me how great God is.  He knows what we need before we need it and knows just the right moment to answer (or not answer) our prayers. 

Have you noticed any "God things" in your life?  

No comments:

Post a Comment