Monday, October 14, 2013

This evening...

A few highlights from this evening... 

  • After dinner Everett and I made cookies together in the kitchen while daddy got Nolan situated in the swing
  • I got some one on one time snuggling with Nolan while he was nursing and rocked him to sleep
  • After Nolan was tucked into the co-sleeper and was fast asleep I got to enjoy the fruits of our labor and eat our delicious cookies and enjoyed some bluebell ice cream
  • Since E was round up we decided to have a nice fun roughhousing session before bed
These are just some of the many reasons why I love my family. 

9:23 pm UPDATE: Now E is watching How to Train Your Dragon (his newest obsession) while I work.. I am pretty sure he is sleeping with his eyes open in an attempt to be stubborn and refuse sleep.  Ha! A Thompson to the tee! 

10:27 pm UPDATE: Went into the bedroom to nurse Nolan and while I was in there Everett nabbed my iced pumpkin spice latte that I had sitting out! He drank about a quarter or so of it before I got back out into the living room... might be a late night!

11:05 pm UPDATE: He sleeps! Cuddled right next to me while I work. Love this boy! 

1:52 am UPDATE: I'm up too late but this momma only gets work done when the house is still.  Everett is still curled up next to me on the couch snoozing while I finish up some work/photo editing and arranging/photo uploading/post writing/etc.  I'm watching Nolan on the monitor as he sleeps soundly in the room with Tyler and am listening to a serenade of snoring from all around.  This is the good life folks.  :)  

1 comment: