Monday, June 3, 2013

Photos of Nolan from the Hospital

Our photographer Samantha Martin came to the hospital right after Nolan was born and snapped some awesome pictures.  It was really nice to not have to worry about taking pictures of everything knowing that she was there to document it for us.  Check out some of the pictures she took! 

Click here to see more photos that Samantha has taken of our family! 
The family checking out the first picture of Nolan. 
There he is!
Love at first sight!
His lungs work! 
Checking him out

Here's the big brother! 

Giving the baby kisses
Everett holding Nolan's hand
Kisses for my big boy
Perfect little boy
Everett, Pig Paw (my dad) and I


The littlest Thompson

What a sweet boy

Our family
So happy
Tyler, Megan (my doula), Nolan, and I
E was very excited about getting to drink out of a straw! :) 

Exhausted.
Checking out the little dude.





Daddy loves him with all his heart.
My amazing nurse (also named Laura) who was so supportive throughout the labor process.

He is finally here. 
Love this guy. 




Hungry boy
Such a sweet moment.
10 tiny toes
Check out the announcement that I created on shutterfly from the photos! 
Photo Card
View the entire collection of cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment