Saturday, September 14, 2013

Weekend Links

A couple of links this weekend... 


So beautiful!
I love (most) tattoos and learning about their meanings. Check out my best friend, Jessica's amazing tattoo and read the story behind it here! Be sure to peruse around her blog too! 

If you are a breastfeeding or pumping mom and are traveling through Vermont, be sure to check out the airports Lactation Station!

If you thought the Smart Car was little, check out this teeny car!

Think you can't garden in your small space? Check out these urban garden ideas!

Fall is almost here and that means we will be gearing up for our annual trip to the Graves Mountain Apple Festival soon!  Have any of you been?  I highly recommend it! 



Could you live without your smart phone? Check out what bold move this family is taking...

 
The video above reminds me about a post titled Distractions, that I wrote for my Fredericksburg Parent blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment