Thursday, July 26, 2012

Lessons from the Mount: Week Two Recap

I hope you have been reading the Sermon on the Mount with me these past two weeks! If you have, I would love to hear any of your thoughts. How has God worked in your life these past two weeks?
Matthew 6: 33-34

I believe I am so much more aware of how God has been working in my life and my families lives now that I am more faithfully reading His word. He has such a wonderful plan for all of us and it is so wonderful to clearly see how He has been with us every step of the way. There is so much going on with us right now, which I will share in an upcoming post, but God has truly blessed us. I must admit this past week I have faltered a little bit in my reading, but I know that is sometimes how life goes.

Here is a passage that has really stuck out for me this past week, it really has helped me to be more at peace with our future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment