Monday, September 3, 2012

A Little Organization

In an attempt to organize things here at Not So Average Momma, I have decided to add a little structure to my posting. I am adding two new weekly "features" to the blog which will be posted on Wednesdays and Fridays.  The rest of the days will still consist of various posts about family, Everett, etc.  At least once a month I will write a Letters to Everett post and a Currently post.  I also plan on posting Daily Happenings a few times a month as well. 

So with out further ado, here are the two new(ish) features to the blog: 
- Mouth Watering Wednesdays
- Nap Time Craft Time/Nifty Thrifty Friday

I do post recipes and craft activities from time to time, but these are going to be weekly! So it will require some dedication from me to really stick with it! I am going to try it out for the next few weeks and see how I like it and what type of reaction I get (i.e. readership, subscriptions, etc.) If the response is favorable then I will think about adding a few more "features."

So what do y'all think?  Is this a step in a good direction for Not So Average Momma?  What type of posts would you like to see more of? Less of?

No comments:

Post a Comment