Monday, September 10, 2012

Molars Molars Everywhere

As crappy as he feels, he just keeps playing!
Everett is finally getting more teeth which is actually not very exciting because he is in so much pain.  His fevers have been really high and I actually started to get concerned last night so I took him in to the pediatrician just to be sure nothing else was going on.  It turns out my "momma instincts" were right and he is fighting off what looks to be a virus on top of cutting two molars on the top.  

Everett wears an amber necklace which helps his teething pain but we are also giving him ibuprofen to help keep the fever down and ease some of his pain.  Normally, I like to let his body fight off the bad stuff (that is after all why we get fevers) but I know that having a very high fever is not good either! 

The doctor said that it will run it's course and shouldn't last more than another day or so but the teething.. that could take a while.  

No comments:

Post a Comment