Thursday, November 22, 2012

Letters to Everett: 11/22/12

Dear Everett,

You are a year and half old today!  I can't believe how fast time is going by and how big you are getting.  You are doing more and more every day and you have started to imitate daddy and I.  You are such a good boy (most of the time) and like to play, play, play. 

You are in LOVE with your Pig-Paw and every time you see him, nothing else matters.  I am glad that you two have a strong bond, it warms my heart and makes me very happy.  Today is Thanksgiving so you will be excited to see him in a few hours.  

This month you have started being extra cuddly when we are snuggling in bed. I think that you know that we are starting to have you sleep in your crib more and more so maybe you are soaking up the snuggle time.  Whatever the reason, I am enjoying every minute of it.  When we are laying in bed, you take my hand and pull my arm around your tummy to hold you close.  You are so sweet and I love you so much boy! 

You are starting to sleep in your "big boy bed" (aka crib) and you don't really like it too much.  I think you enjoy cuddling with momma and daddy!  We are hoping that you will be sleeping all the way through the night in your crib by the time your new little brother or sister gets here.   

You are starting to develop more of a "tude" when you don't get what you want.  We are working on that and hoping that we can learn more about how to share and listen to momma and daddy.  You don't like to have to wait for things- I think you got that from your daddy (haha.)   We love you and all of your personality traits! 


Here's what you've been up to this month:
 
10/28/12: You started signing and saying "eat"
11/01/12: Said "wa-wa" for water
11/05/12: Said "bat" for bath
11/11/12: Said "pass-ey" for paci
11/14/12: Started "spitting" into the sink when we brush your teeth

Words you Say
Daa-da (Daddy), Dog, Mommmma, Kaa (Becca), Tyler, Rara (Laura), Hi, This, Yay, Go, Mine, No, Pa pa (Pig Paw and Paw Paw), Dumb, Got it, Did it, Mowg (Mowgli), Uh oh!, Eat, Wa-wa (Water), Bat (Bath), Pass-ey (Paci), Poop, Woo-woo

Signs you Sign
All done, Arms up, Dog, Fan, More, Please, Thank you, Nurse, Eat, Hi/Bye

Momma and daddy love you to the moon and all the way back! 

xoxoxox,
Momma

---------------------------------------
For more Letters to Everett, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment