Monday, November 26, 2012

Thompson Number Two: Week 15

Weight gained to date: I don't know this for a fact yet because my scale is not as accurate but I think that I am back to my starting weight.  I go in for my monthly checkup this week so I will have a more accurate number next week.
Estimated size of baby: Navel Orange (4.5 inches long, 2 to 3 ounces)
Foods I am craving: I am still craving Mexican food; I was lucky this past week and got to eat it twice.  My dad took Everett and I out for lunch to one of my FAVE places, El Gran Charro (thanks dad) And last night my mom made tacos (thanks mom)!
Foods I am staying away from:  Nothing really this week. When I was pregnant with Everett I had trouble remembering to eat a lot of the time, but this time around Everett is always reminding me that he is hungry.. "eat, eat!"
How I am feeling: Still having some trouble with headaches but I am usually able to make them more manageable by taking some tylenol.
----------

4 comments:

  1. Hello! Looking good. I just wanted to let you know that if you are looking for a more natural way to deal with the headaches you can take skullcap. I had a lot of trouble with headaches and the skullcap really helped! Just FYI. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks so much! I will look into that!

      Delete
  2. Please have your blood pressure checked, just to make sure the headaches are NOT associated with that. I'm sure they are NOT..but just to be sure :) LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete