Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Month of Thanks: Week Three

Saturday, November 17:  Today I am thankful for keeping in touch with old friends.  Tyler, Everett, and I celebrated "Friendsgiving" with our close friends from college and it was great to get to get to spend some time catching up with everyone.

Sunday, November 18: After purchasing our house back in September, Tyler and I decided to have an Open House to celebrate and invite family and friends over.   We hosted our Open House today and I was reminded again how thankful I am to be surrounded by such great family and friends. 

Monday, November 19: Today we went out to dinner to celebrate my Grandma Dallas' birthday.  She flew in to be with us for Thanksgiving and I am so thankful that she is here!  She is a great lady and I always enjoy spending time with her. 

Tuesday, November 20: I am thankful for modern conveniences like cell phones and televisions.  Sometimes they are a burden but other times I am greatly appreciate how much they make my life easier. 

Wednesday, November 21: I am thankful for all of my sister-in-laws! I was blessed with one sister by birth but now I have five more wonderful sisters.  Marley, Tyler's youngest sister spent the day over here with Everett and I and we had a blast.  Love you Nikki, Jordan, Kelsey, Riley, and Marley! 

No comments:

Post a Comment