Monday, November 19, 2012

Thompson Number Two: Week 14


Weight gained to date: I have gained 1 lb since last week but I am still -1 lb from my starting weight! 
Estimated size of baby: Lemon (3 inches long, 1.5 ounces)
Foods I am craving: I am really excited about Thanksgiving and all of the delicious food that  comes along with the feast!  I am particularly looking forward to cranberry sauce, green bean casserole, and turkey! 
Foods I am staying away from:  I was reminded this week about my "rule of two" from my last pregnancy.   Basically, if I eat more than two of something sweet (e.g. two Starburst, two peanut butter balls, etc.) then I start feeling sick.  So I am sticking with my rule and only eating two (or less) of everything! 
How I am feeling: Feeing good! Happy to be out of the first trimester and on to the second trimester.  This is rumored to be the "easiest" of the three trimesters (as if being pregnant is easy.)


----------
To see more baby updates click here

No comments:

Post a Comment