Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Mouth Watering Wednesday: Peanut Butter Balls

Welcome to Mouth Watering Wednesday! Spice up your life and try a new recipe!  This week I am featuring one of my FAVORITE snack recipes, it is something that I have loved ever since I was a little girl kid.  It's from my Grandmother, however I think it is originally from Mr. Rogers Neighborhood.  This is something that all ages can enjoy and can easily be modified or added to in order to fit different needs (allergies, etc.) 

Here's what you'll need:
  • 1 cup powdered milk
  • 2/3 cup peanut butter (sun butter, etc.)
  • 1/2 cup honey 
Note: I usually double or triple the recipe. 

Here's what you'll do: 
  • Measure out your ingredients and combine in a bowl. 


  • Mix them together until everything is incorporated. 

  • Now form into bite sized balls and refrigerate for 2 hours (if you can wait that long!)  Store them in the refrigerator- and if you're like me, hide them in the back so you can keep them to yourself!! Mwhaha!
  • You can use chunky peanut butter if you like nuts, or roll them in rice crispy treats, add chocolate chips, etc. 


I hope that you enjoy this recipe as much as I have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment