Monday, November 5, 2012

Thompson Number Two: Week 12


Weight gained to date: Surprisingly I am still -2 lbs from my starting weight! I looked back at the "Belly Book" I kept when I was pregnant with Everett, and by November 3rd/12 weeks I had already gained 2 lbs! 
Estimated size of baby:  Peach (3 inches long)
Foods I am craving: I am ashamed to admit that I have been craving Taco Bell something fierce.  I know it's not good for me or the little peach but it is soooooo good! 
Thompson Number Two: 12 Weeks
Foods I am staying away from:  Nothing this week! Yay!
How I am feeling: Feeling good! Trying to find a comfortable position to sleep is getting interesting. Right now I am still able to sleep on my stomach if I pull one of my knees up and kind of create a cave for my ever growing belly. (If this doesn't make sense to you it will one day if you plan on having babies! If you're a guy- well I just assume you don't read these pregnancy posts, so kudos for staying with me this far!)
Notes:  I went to the doctor on Friday for my monthly check up/in with the obstetrician.  While trying to find the heartbeat with the fetal doppler she was unsuccessful which was a bit nerve wrecking but luckily she sent me to have a quick sonogram just to ensure that everything was okay.  Baby is growing and the heartbeat was strong (167 beats per minute!) I also learned that this baby is ahead of schedule and is due May 18th now rather than the 20th! 

No comments:

Post a Comment