Thursday, July 11, 2013

A New Adventure

I am excited to announce that I will be blogging over at FredericksburgParent.net about once a week!  I am hoping to grow this "blog thing" that I've got going and part of making that happen is networking with different sites in order to get my name/brand more well known.  

I will continue to post here one to two times a week and will keep up with a lot of the series that I have going (examples: Letters to Everett/Letters to Nolan, Nap Time Craft Time, Instacram, etc.) I will also share my thoughts, trials that I am going through, and what not here on my blog.  Over at my blog on FredericksburgParent.net I will be posting about our "Not So Average Momma" lifestyle and parenting choices as well as different activities to do around Fredericksburg. 

Here's a link to my first post! Please be sure to check it out and leave a comment!  Thanks for hanging with me through this transition! I hope that you guys will keep up with me here and there! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment