Wednesday, July 24, 2013

FBP: Life Lessons from the Lorax

Photo found here.
If you have a toddler, then you probably have seen the movie, The Lorax.  The movie is (loosely) based on the children’s book written by Dr. Seuss and is a much loved hit at our house. The movie is always in the first slot of our “Recently Watched” section on Netflix and the DVD doesn’t come out of the DVD player in our bedroom.  I know every line and can sing each and every song, a talent I am sure will come in handy later in life. 

So, since my two year old has such a huge obsession with this movie, I have had the pleasure of watching and hearing it over and over and over again.  Due to my repeated viewing pleasure I have picked up on five life lessons that we can all learn from the movie.... 

To read the full article, be sure to click here or stroll on over to my Fredericksburg Parent blog site

No comments:

Post a Comment