Friday, July 12, 2013

Weekend Links

Do you know how dine with proper etiquette?  You may think you do, but do you really? 
Photo found here
I made these chile lime chicken wings the other day and they were fabulous! I think they'd go great with this lime cilantro rice.

Did you hear the news?  I have joined FredericksburgParent.net and am going to be blogging over there about once a week!  Be sure to check out my blog there and give me some comment love!

How awesome is this?! One second per day for this kid's whole first year made into a video! Wish I would have thought to do something like this for my kiddos! 

A friend recently told me about AhaParenting.com and I have really enjoyed delving into the ideas and methods the founder, Dr. Laura Markahm discusses on the website.  

Check out some of the blogs I follow: 
Hope y'all have a great weekend! Looking forward to the week ahead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment