Monday, July 29, 2013

Breastfeeding Week

In celebration of World Breastfeeding Week (August 1st- 7th) all of my posts this week are going to be about breastfeeding, yay boobies! :) I was able to breastfeed Everett for almost 20 months (19 months and 25 days to be exact) and although there were ups and downs, it was a beautiful relationship.   I am passionate about breastfeeding because I believe that it is one of the most beautiful gifts that God gave to women.  This week is not about being "anti-formula" rather, it is about sharing something that I am passionate about.  I hope that what I post this week will be beneficial to women who may be interested in breastfeeding and will at the very least be informational for every one else! This first post is a collection of photographs taken by Story Teller Photography (like her facebook page here).  The photographer, Candice is putting together a coffee table book to help normalize breastfeeding and the stigma of nursing in public.  Check out the photos of Nolan and I as well as some of my friends and their cute little ones!  Enjoy! 




Tiphany and Micah with Nolan and I
Julie and Emmalyn
Laurie and Issac
Helen and Will
Tiphany and Micah
Wednesday I will be posting some of the tips I have picked up over the last two years breastfeeding and will be "sharing" them with the Duchess of Cambridge.  I am not sure if she is or not but I am hoping that she plans to breastfeed that little Prince!  These tips will of course be for any mother who is or plans to breastfeed as well! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment