Sunday, December 16, 2012

Around the Nest: Christmas Time at the Thompson's House

Welcome to our Christmas wonderland here at Casa de Thompson!  To be honest, it has been "Christmas" over here since the day after Thanksgiving.  I couldn't wait to get the decorations out and get our house and us in the holiday mood! So here is a little preview of what our house is looking like these days! 
And the stockings were hung by the chimney wood stove with care...
The Santa in the lower right hand section is Tyler's from when he was a kid! 
Even the cut out got a little holiday sprucing! 
This is a hard area to photograph because of all the natural light- it is right when you walk in the front door. 
Bernard, the elf guards our front table! 
Naked tree!
All dolled up! 
So there you have it! Come back this week and read about a few of my favorite Christmas traditions! Do you have any favorite traditions? I would love to share some here on the blog! 

2 comments:

  1. I love the "As for me and my house we will serve the Lord" wall art. I've been looking for that exact one to place in our house. Where did you find that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love the daily reminder it gives us! I believe I found this one at the Hobby Lobby in Central Park (in Fredericksburg.)

    ReplyDelete