Saturday, December 1, 2012

Month of Thanks: Week Four

Thursday, November 22: I am thankful for my mother in law Teresa and her husband Tony.  Teresa is one of my closest friends and Tyler likes to joke that she likes me more than she likes him!  I am really thankful that I have a great relationship with them, especially because I know many people struggle with getting along with their in-laws.  Everett loves them and especially loves with PawPaw plays the guitar! 

Friday, November 23:  Today I am thankful for my father in law Mark and his wife Sara. I am so thankful that we live so close to them and that they are able to be a part of Everett's life.  I love being able to hang out with Mark and Sara and that Tyler is able to be close with his dad. 

Saturday, November 24: I am thankful for all of the things in life that have lead me to where I am now.  Looking back it's hard to not think about the things that I would have done differently but I know that if things didn't line up the way they did I wouldn't be where I am now. 

Sunday, November 25: Today I am thankful for my church family and all of the wonderful people who work so hard all week long to prepare for the services.  Tyler and I are so blessed to be part of a church that truly cares about its members and the community that it serves. 

Monday, November 26: I am thankful to be able to stay home with my baby big boy.  I am grateful for the families that trust me to watch their children and allow me to be able to do what I love.  The kiddos are so great and I truly enjoy being able to see them learn and grow every day. 

Tuesday, November 27: Today I was reminded at 4am when my husband's alarm went off that I am so blessed to have him.  He wakes up and goes to work every day in order to provide the bulk of our income for our family.  He is really great at what he does and I am so thankful for his dedication. 

Wednesday, November 28: I am thankful today for all of the possibilities in life that are still to come.  I had a wonderful lunch meeting today with two very lovely ladies from church who are really inspiring.  It helped me to see that it is time to get out of my comfort zone/hiding place and start taking on more responsibilities. 

Thursday, November 29:  Today I am thankful for Everett's inquisitive nature. He is so interested in everything and he is constantly learning and figuring out how everything works.  I love watching him as he plays and seeing how his little brain is working.

Friday, November 30:  While trying on maternity clothes today, I was reminded of how blessed I am to be pregnant.  Not only are we welcoming a new baby into our family but we are giving Everett a sibling! I am so excited for this new adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment