Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Mouth Watering Wednesday: Nutella Bacon Pancakes

A few days ago my friend Andrew posted on Facebook the following photo: 
Now being a lover of bacon and a lover of Nutella (and the fact that I am pregnant probably played helped) I thought that this was a genius idea.  After I got to thinking about my new found food group I thought, what if I took that deliciousness and put it into a pancake? Say what? Yes, it was going to happen.  So with out further ado, here's the recipe... 

Here's what you'll need
Here's what you'll do
  • Chop the bacon into bite size pieces
  • Spoon Nutella into a bowl with the bacon pieces (start with a little and add more as needed until all the bacon is coated)
    • Note: if your bacon is still warm this will be easier as it will melt the Nutella 
  • Add your Nutella coated bacon to the pancake batter and make your pancakes
  • ENJOY! 


For more Mouth Watering Wednesday posts, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment