A few days ago my friend Andrew posted on Facebook the following photo:
Now being a lover of bacon and a lover of Nutella (and the fact that I am pregnant probably played helped) I thought that this was a genius idea. After I got to thinking about my new found food group I thought, what if I took that deliciousness and put it into a pancake? Say what? Yes, it was going to happen. So with out further ado, here's the recipe...
Here's what you'll need:
- We love Wegman's Gluten Free Baking Mix
- Cooked bacon
Here's what you'll do:
- Chop the bacon into bite size pieces
- Spoon Nutella into a bowl with the bacon pieces (start with a little and add more as needed until all the bacon is coated)
- Note: if your bacon is still warm this will be easier as it will melt the Nutella
- Add your Nutella coated bacon to the pancake batter and make your pancakes
For more Mouth Watering Wednesday posts, click here!