Monday, April 29, 2013

Thompson Number Two: Week 37

Weight gained to date: 23 lbs 

Estimated size of baby: Watermelon (19 to 22 inches long, 6.5 lbs)

Foods I am cravingI have been eating like a bird lately, just small meals here and there. There's not much room for food in there these days! 

How I am feeling: Sick! I have a sinus infection, a cough, and an ear infection and it has actually made me happy that I haven't gone into labor yet.  I would hate to have to endure labor and feel like this at the same time! Everett is also getting over an ear and eye infection and has a cough as well! Our house is a germ fest! Luckily Tyler was able to stay home today to help take care of Everett so I can catch up on some much needed rest! 

Baby Issac
Doctor's Notes: Still at 1 cm.  My doctor mentioned that she didn't think I would be ready for a few more weeks.  We are planning on doing an ultrasound this week to see what the little mister has been up to in there!

Notes: My best friend, Lilly's mom, and my pregnancy partner (we were pregnant together the first time too) had her baby yesterday morning! Congrats Laurie! Welcome to the world Issac Eason Zumwalt!  Issac was born at 5:31 am on 4/28/2013, weighing in at 8 lbs and measuring 19" long! Check out Nick's blog here for more updates! 

No comments:

Post a Comment