Since I am only four weeks away from Thompson Number Two's debut I figured I better make a list of things I still need to do in order to be ready for him to be here!
Things to get out of storage:
Newborn sized clothes 0-3 month sized clothes
- Infant car seat and bases
- Arm's Reach Co-Sleeper
- Various swings and bouncy seats
Things to do:
Put Flubber's clothes into the dresser
- Install infant car seat and bases into cars (Graco Snugride 35)
- Install Everett's new car seat (Graco Size4Me 70)
- Pack hospital bag
- Pack up Everett's "winter" clothes
- Type up Everett's schedule so that when Tyler and I are at the hospital my mom and Tyler's mom will be able to keep Everett on his "routine"
I am sure that the list will continue to grow as the day gets closer!