Monday, April 15, 2013

Thompson Number Two: Week 35

Weight gained to date: 20 lbs 

Estimated size of baby: Large cantaloupe (19 to 22 inches long, 5.5 lbs)


Foods I am craving Nothing really out of the ordinary.. although I almost made a midnight run to Target to get Cosmic Brownies the other day.  If I hadn't been really tired I would probably have done it! 

How I am feeling: Still feeling good. Today I got my first "you're about to pop" comment of this pregnancy.  Wahoo!  That's how you know you are getting close folks! :) 

Notes: I am starting my weekly visits to the obstetrician this week which can be great if I am progressing but will be a drag if I am not!  Also, we recently took our maternity photos and they turned out so great!  Click here to check 'em out! 

2 comments:

  1. You're so cute! :) What a nice way to document your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! When I was pregnant with Everett I kept a "belly book" so I figured I should do something with this little guy too! :)

      Delete