My mom, a couple friends, and I hosted a Snips, Snails, and Puppy Dog Tails themed baby shower for Laurie a few weeks ago. We had all sorts of really cute decorations and for the favors we gave out "Puppy Chow!"
Here's what you'll need:
- 3/4 cup peanut (or other nut) butter
- 1 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 box Crispix cereal
Here's what you'll do:
- Melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter together on low heat until combined.
- Remove from the heat and poor in the cereal.
- Stir until the chocolate/peanut butter mixture coats all of the cereal.
- Split the powdered sugar between two gallon sized zip lock bags (1 cup in each.) Now, split the chocolate/peanut butter coated cereal between the two bags.
- Now "shake it, shake it, shake it like a Polaroid picture!" Seriously though, shake up the cereal until it is all coated by the powdered sugar. You will want to leave air in the bag so that you have room to move the cereal around.
- Store in an airtight container and enjoy!
For more Mouth Watering Wednesday recipes click here!