Monday, May 6, 2013

Thompson Number Two: Week 38

Weight gained to date: 23 lbs 

Estimated size of baby: Watermelon (19 to 22 inches long, 6.5 lbs)

As you can see, I am pretty serious! 
Foods I am craving: Bacon cheese fries, bacon cheese fries, and more bacon cheese fries! 

How I am feeling: I still have a lingering cough but am feeling much better compared to last week! 

Doctor's Notes: Measuring in at 1.5 cm now which isn't much but you gotta start somewhere.  With Everett's party coming up I am actually kind of hoping that he stays in there for another week or so! We did a sonogram this past week and Flubber is estimated to weigh around 6 lbs and 9 oz- that is definitely just a guess since it's hard to be really sure this far along. 

To see more baby updates click here

No comments:

Post a Comment