Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Thompson Number Two: Boys Rock Baby Shower

I have the most amazing friends and family!  I know everyone says that, but really I do. A few weeks ago I was blessed to have a totally awesome "Boys Rock" themed baby shower thrown for me by Sonja, Tori, and Tonya.  They went all out decorations and delicious food!  I am overwhelmed by the generosity of my friends and family.  This baby is so blessed to be coming into a world where so many people already love him!  Thank you so much to everyone who came to the shower! I really appreciate each and every one of you!

Here are some photos that Tori took during the shower! 
The dessert table!
Chocolate covered popcorn! 
So delicious! 
Did I mention that Tori is a wonderful baker!?


Aunt Riley and Everett
Everett enjoying a rice crispy treat! 



The ever-growing belly!

Flubber's blanket from Grandma Dallas
Everett modeling his new hat.. and Rae Rae's shoes! 
Jess and I!
Flubber's quilt from Grandmother

No comments:

Post a Comment