Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Thompson Number Two: To Do List Update

Since I am only four one week away from Thompson Number Two's debut I figured I etter make a list of things I still need to do in order to be ready for him to be here! 

Things to get out of storage
  • Newborn sized clothes 
  • 0-3 month sized clothes
  • Infant car seat and bases
  • Arm's Reach Co-Sleeper
  • Various swings and bouncy seats

Things to do
  • Put Flubber's clothes into the dresser
  • Install infant car seat and bases into cars (Graco Snugride 35
  • Install Everett's new car seat (Graco Size4Me 70
  • Pack hospital bag
    • This is mostly done, but I still need to throw a few things in there
  • Pack Everett's overnight bag for PigPaw and RaeRae's house
  • Pack up Everett's "winter" clothes
  • Type up Everett's schedule so that when Tyler and I are at the hospital my mom will be able to keep Everett on his "routine" 
  • Complete birth plan and print out a few copies to take to the hospital

I am sure that the list will continue to grow as the day gets closer! Check out the original list here

No comments:

Post a Comment