Sunday, June 17, 2012

Daddy-O

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there! I hope that you are able to spend time with your kids and enjoy their company!  Today is the perfect day to share some pictures of my dad and Tyler.  Hope you enjoy them! 
My dad and I
Father-Daughter Dance
Tyler and I before Senior Prom

My parents and I at my 21st birthday dinner
Christmas 2007
Daddy walking me down the isle!
We did it!
It was really really really hot on our wedding day!
Love our family!
Everett was only 8 days old!
With Pastor Todd at Everett's dedication
Belvedere Plantation
On the tractor with PigPaw
Me and my crazy dad!
Love these guys!
Happy Fathers Day to my dad, Mark (Tyler's dad), Tony (Tyler's step-dad), Poppa (my mom's dad), and of course to Tyler.  I love y'all and I am so glad that y'all are part of Everett and I's life. We love all of the time that we spend with you and hope that you have a great Fathers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment