Saturday, June 23, 2012

Girls Night

Yesterday night I had a lovely bunch of ladies over for a Thirty One Party!  My good friend Emma sells Thirty One and showed us almost all of the awesome products that Thirty One has to offer.  They have some seriously cute stuff!  We had a great time and enjoyed being able to see all of the bags as well as hang out and have some girl time (plus Everett and Colt!) 
Mmm food!
Simple Sangria (Like the "wine charms"?)
My beautiful sister
Cookies!
Getting his chow on before the party started!
Gran getting ready for the party!
Sylvie, Brittany, Julie, and my mom
Colt, reading about jury duty
Yes?!
Brittany, Sylvie, my mom, Julie, Sonja, and Jackie
Yes, Everett can fit in the Large Utility Tote (which is on special this month!!)
Emma showing us the bags!
Karita and my mom
Gina checking out the catalog
Mom! Don't put me in the bag anymore!
Love Mrs. Karita
DOG!
Emma totaling up the order
That's a wrap!
If you are interested in ordering any Thirty One products but couldn't make it to my party please check out Emma's website here! Make sure to click "My Parties" and then "Laura T's Party"! The party will close out tomorrow morning (6/23/12)! Happy shopping!

Note: I was not paid or perked by Emma or Thirty One for writing this post. I love the products and know some of you do too! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment