Saturday, May 12, 2012

Daily Happenings: 5/11/12

My friend Tiphany, cousin (well Tyler's cousin but I claim her too) Krystal, and I took our kiddos out to the beautiful Chatham Manor on Friday to have a picnic lunch and to take some pictures.  While we were there I was reminded of how lucky I am to live near so many beautiful and historic places.  Fredericksburg is full of history which I love and it was great to be able to take a few hours to explore part of our town.  

The boys seemed to have fun crawling around the gardens and it was nice for Tiphany, Krystal, and I to hang out and have some "mom talk" while we were there. I am so blessed to be able to do things like this with Everett and I think that this will be a day that I remember for a long time- just good friends, good laughs, and a gorgeous day. 

Here's a "photo dump" of our time at the Manor. . .

Hi!


Crazy boys!

Hugs!
Colt and Mommy! 
Micah spinning!

Micah and Mommy!
Love that face! 
Cute Mr. Colt
Cousins
Hairy (Colt), Curly (Micah), and Toe (Everett)
Yes. . . mine is the one with his foot in his mouth. . .


Exploring the garden
I love him so much!
I'm not sure what that face he is making is!
Everett spinning! 
Taking a quick snack break! :)
Chatham Manor


Hi mom!
We all loved this!
Doesn't it remind you of the "You are 16 going on 17" scene from Sound of Music?
That's my boy!
If you look closely you can see his two top teeth!
Seriously, I love that face!


Overlooking Downtown Fredericksburg

Hope this post inspires you to get out and check out your town! :)  Also, be sure to head over to yesterday's post to enter the GIVEAWAY! The winner will be announced on my post on Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment