Thursday, May 17, 2012

Currently: 4/17/12

Look at those eyes!
Reading: The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch.  I have heard lots of great things about this book and I was anxious to read it.  I am not very far into it but so far I love it!  Check out the website to get more information about The Last Lecture. 
Photo found Here
Anticipating: My little boy's first steps- he is crawling around like crazy and loves to get into everything.  I know I have posted about this before, but he is so close!  We are at grandma's house this week and Everett is really getting into all the cabinets and drawers.  I guess I am glad that he's not walking yet because then he would really be into everything! 
I'm crazy!
Watching:  Everett and Grandma toss bread to the birds off the back porch at her house.  It's a beach house tradition of sorts and Everett had fun watching the seagulls.  
Feeding the birds and taking in the view
I love it here!
Obsessing Over: Taking pictures of Everett! I have been taking pictures of him for a while but lately my dad has been letting me borrow his nice camera and I have been inspired to get out and take pictures of Everett. Check out this post to see more pictures.
Hi Momma!
Love this boy!
Working On: Baby proofing our place (and Grandma's while we are here!) I talked about baby proofing in this post and how I wasn't sure if I was going to take the plunge or not.  I love my little boy and I love that he is very adventurous but I am going to go crazy chasing him around and making sure that he isn't going to get into something that could hurt him or he could break.


Listening To: Brooks and Dunn is one of my favorite duo's. I love their sound, their lyrics, everything about them. They are such a great, dynamic pair and I am glad I can play their music over and over again! 



What are you currently up to?

1 comment: