Thursday, May 3, 2012

Cha cha cha changes...

Tyler and I are slowly updating our house to a "beach" theme which more appropriately reflects our style and personalities.  We are pretty laid back, go with the flow, life in a fishbowl type people and want our house to be open, airy, and inviting.  

Most of our updating will be done over the summer (hopefully) but when I was at Target (yes, I really do go there a lot) the other day I could not pass up the wonderful clearance they were having in their bathroom department. 70% off!  Are you kidding me?!  Amazing. I was able to combine the items I purchased with the few items I already had and the bathroom is now 85% done! 

Need: 
  • Shower curtain
  • Second rug 
  • Artwork
  • Counter top accessories
  • Toothbrush holder
  • Soap dispenser
  • Trash can

Here's some "in-progress" pictures of our bathroom, I will post a few more once it is 100% completed!  Tell me what you think! 


Before
After

Before- Cluttered Baskets
After- Hidden clutter, towel storage added 
Before
After


No comments:

Post a Comment