Saturday, May 19, 2012

Taking the "Plunge"

Well I decided that since it's been (almost) a year since Everett was born I don't really have any excuse to keep wearing a one piece swimsuit any more, especially since I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight! 
Here I am at 36 weeks preggers
Last year I bought a one piece swimsuit from Silhouette Solutions.  I actually really like this swimsuit- it has built in contour panels and helps to hold everything in place so to speak.  I wasn't thrilled at the idea of wearing a swimsuit at all but I figured a one piece would be better than wearing a sweat suit in the pool! 
Momma and Everett last 4th of July
Here's what the back looks like
While Grandma and I were walking around at the beach this past week I couldn't help but notice all of the cute swimsuits in the windows and just thought that I would go in and "look" at them.  I was not going to buy a bikini because I am a mom and I didn't really want to be self-conscious and what not.  But then I got to thinking that it's not really my belly that I am worried about it's my huge butt!! (Seriously.)  So I decided to "take the plunge" and get a bikini. AH! 
Obviously this is not me but this is my swimsuit.
I'm not posting a pic of me in it just yet (or possibly ever!)  Off to Just Dance with Amber to get in shape for this bikini! 

No comments:

Post a Comment