Thursday, May 24, 2012

Getting Ready

I guess this is E's "pee yew" face!
Party prep is in full swing these days over here at the Casa de Thompson. My mom and I went to the store yesterday so I could buy all of the food for E's Giddy Up Cowboy party! I did some price comparisons and found that Super Walmart had the best deals and they price match! I also had to buy a few things because we are going to have a full house this weekend as both my maternal grandparents and in-laws will be in town! 

I was really worried that we weren't going to be able to fit all of the groceries into my moms car, luckily the very nice and very helpful cashier helped us take our 3 carts (1 for my mom and 2 for me) out and finagle a way for them all to fit (with a car seat!) As usual I forgot a few items that I still need to run out and buy but other than that, it was a successful trip. 
Max capacity has been reached!
In this fridge (besides our usual groceries/condiments/etc) are the following: 
  • 4 different kinds of juices
  • 1 gallon of milk
  • 2 cartons of eggs
  • 1 family size pack of breakfast sausage
  • 1 pack of bacon
  • 1 carton of strawberries
  • 2 whole chickens
  • 1 bag of mixed veggies
  • broccoli/cauliflower/4 bell peppers/carrots/celery (for the party)
  • 12 packs of hot dogs (for the party)
The kitchen table is full too! I don't know where we are going to eat this weekend, but it's all worth it! 
Bags upon bags!
Here's the lo-down on what is included in the picture above: 
  • 12 packs of hot dogs
  • 5 family size bags of chips
  • 4 table cloths
  • 100 dinner sized paper plates
  • 100 cake sized paper plates
  • 100 dinner sized napkins
  • 100 cake sized napkins
  • 2 large flying disks
  • 2 frisbees
  • 45 bottles of water
  • 80 juice "jugs"
  • Various bowls, platters, etc
  • 50 water guns
  • 50 sheriff badges
  • 20 noise makers
  • 32 balloons
  • 2 packages of streamers
There are probably a few things that I have forgotten! I have a nice long to-do list made for the party! Can't wait till it's party time! 
Being cute as can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment