Monday, April 30, 2012

Don't let go!

Everett is getting closer and closer to walking every day! I think that he could do it on his own if he wanted to but he just doesn't seem to want to let go of my hands! I guess I'm okay with that though- everyone says "you'll wish he was still crawling" so I am going to hold on to these last few months weeks days of immobility.  :)

This grass is prickily!
I really thought he would be walking by now especially because he has been cruising for two months or more! I'm sure that as soon as he figures it out he will be off to the races! He is a speed crawler and will probably be a runner too!

Don't let go!

1 comment:

  1. awww so cute! Ciro has already been standing on his own and balancing...once Ari started walking my life got a lot easier tho. My back stopped hurting all the time from carrying her and it was easier to entertain her, I would just let her walk. Its not all bad once they start.

    ReplyDelete