Saturday, June 2, 2012

Currently: 6/2/12

Hi there buddy!
Reading: I finished reading The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch and it was great. It was an easy read and it is definitely a book that I will recommend to high school and college graduates. Check out the website to get more information about The Last Lecture.  

Reading: Love Wins by Rob Bell. Pastor Franklin (from my MIL's church) gave me a copy on Wednesday and I am planning on reading pool side today! 
Peek a boo!
Enjoying: Time at my in-laws house in Greensboro, North Carolina. Everett and I decided to take a little trip and visit GaGa, PawPaw, Aunt Riley, and Aunt Jordan. The weather has been beautiful (except for the monsoon like rain for a few hours yesterday) and E has been having fun playing with Aunt Riley!
Hi momma!
Listening To: GaGa bought Everett one of those Paper Jams guitars and the only song it plays is I Think I'm Turning Japanese! Over and over and over and over again! Needless to say it's been stuck in my head all week!
Thankful For: All of the family and friends who came to Everett's birthday party this past weekend. It would not have come together as well as it did if it were not for all of the help and support from everyone.
Wheeee!

Anticipating: My next tattoo appointment! I know I say that every time I post a "Currently" post but it's true! I have two more appointments until my half-sleeve is finished! :)

What are you currently up to? Here's what E's been up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment