Thursday, June 28, 2012

Get Out There

I love getting out and exploring my local community and I love that Fredericksburg has such a great programs to offer.  This past week we went to Picnic in the Park at Hurkamp Park in Fredericksburg, Virginia.  I went with my friend Christopher (you can see him in this post), Lilly, Everett, and two of Christopher's friends.  We packed a lunch and a blanket and had a great time hanging out under a tree at the park.  The music was great and it was so cute to see all the kiddos dancing around. 

View of people taking in the music, dancing, and hanging out
Just relaxing
Checking out the water fountain
Lilly meeting Sergeant Pepper at Horseshoes and Hand Grenades a Vintage Shop downtown
Fredericksburg Parent Magazine had a photographer there taking pictures
Christopher and Everett
Fun times
Mmmm lunch
Lilly and I
Some of the vendors that were at the park
See the T+L on the tree above my hand?
This is the tree that Tyler proposed to me under at Hurkamp Park!
What have you been up to lately? Is there anything that you do around your town? 

No comments:

Post a Comment