Friday, June 22, 2012

Letters to Everett: 6/22/12

Dear Everett,

Today you are 13 months old!  You are such a big boy and getting bigger by the minute! I am so proud of you.  You are such a sweet boy and you love to give hugs and kisses to everyone. 
This past week someone very special to momma left earth to be with God in Heaven. Mrs. Regina was a very special lady and was like a second mom to me, I even called her "Mother." You were able to spend some time with her over the past year and she loved you so much. I am going to miss her so much but you are helping me to stay positive and happy.  Aunt Tonya found the best Bible verse for Mother; 2 Timothy 4:7 "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith."
Everett, you have learned how to do so many new things this past month and it is getting hard to keep track of all of your milestones! 
05/27/12: First birthday party
05/28/12: First haircut
05/30/12: Learned how to flush the potty
06/06/12: First time you figured out how to get off the couch
06/08/12: Figured out how to drink out of a straw
06/11/12: Blew kisses for the first time  
06/12/12: First "sleepover" (with Lily Zumwalt)
Words you Say
  • Daa-eee (Daddy)
  • Daaa (Dog)
  • Mommmma
  • Bec-ha (Becca)
  • Tyler
  • Rara (Laura)
  • Tonya
  • Hi
  • This
Signs you Sign
  • All done
  • Arms up
  • More
  • Dog
  • Thank you
  • Fan
  • Please
Your daddy and 
I love you to the moon and all the way back! 

xoxo,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment