Saturday, March 1, 2014

FBP: Post Round Up

I am so excited to be FredericksburgParent.net’s Blogger of the Month!  When I started this blogging journey a couple of years ago I did not expect for me to not only keep it up this long or to be blogging for one of Fredericksburg’s top online parent resources!  I am so happy to be on this “Not So Average Momma” journey and you better believe that I plan to keep on blogging about it!

I thought that I would kick this month’s posts off with a round-up of some of my favorite posts from my blog here as well as my personal blog, Not So Average Momma.   These are posts that I have written over the past two years that I thought you would either enjoy reading, learn from, or get to know more about my family and I.  

Thoughts: A collection of posts that are my honest thoughts about the some of the trials that I have had being a momma!

Nap Time Craft Time/DIY Tutorials:  Check out these posts for some easy do-it-yourself projects, most of which can be done with items you already have in your house and can be completed during naptime!

Lifestyle Posts: These are links to various different things that might make me an “Not So Average Momma.”

I hope that you will take the time to peruse the links and leave feedback on what you like, don’t like, agree with, disagree with, etc! I love hearing from y’all!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Have you liked my Facebook page yet? Please do!

This post originally appeared on Not So Average Momma on Fredericksburg Parent.net

No comments:

Post a Comment