Friday, August 10, 2012

Chomping at the Bit

Photo found here
This past week I have been feeling some pain in one of my teeth (#7 for all the teeth people out there) and it finally was hurting enough to call the dentist. I really like my dentist office (Fredericksburg Dental Associates) and all of the dentists there are amazing.  They were able to fit me in, one of the dentists and assistants offered to come in on their day off! Amazing.

I ended up having THREE fillings (#'s 7, 8, and 9) and they redid a root canal (#10) that had been botched by a different dentist. Yeah, a lot of work.

I have always had dental issues and have always been at a loss when it comes to my teeth but for the first time in a long while I am actually starting to feel more confident about my teeth.

So after almost four hours in the dental chair, I am still in pain but now it's a recovery pain! Hoping to feel back to normal by Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment