Saturday, August 4, 2012

Lessons from the Mount: Week Three Recap

I have finished up the third week of my "Sermon on the Mount challenge" and boy, did it prove to be a challenge this past week.  I certainly lost my pace and was lucky if I even took the time to read it through once every day!  Sheesh!  I am not going to let any excuses work their way in this week, I will read it three times through EVERY DAY! 

Throughout this past week I have really been reminded of this passage in Matthew 7: 
1 "Judge not, that you be not judged. 2For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. 3And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?
 4Or how can you say to your brother, "Let me remove the speck from your eye'; and look, a plank is in your own eye? 5Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.


Have you been keeping up with your readings? 

No comments:

Post a Comment