Monday, August 6, 2012

Nap Time Craft Time: Bacon Egg "Muffins"

This isn't really a craft but it can be done during nap time and your family will love them! :)

Here's what you'll need:
  • Muffin cups
  • 12 slices of bacon (uncooked)
  • 10 eggs
  • Shredded or cubed cheese
  • Salt and pepper (to taste)
  • Seasoning (I used Herbs de Provence)
Here's what you do: 

First line your muffin tin with muffin cups- this is important because the eggs may leak out and you want to make sure that they don't stick.

Next, you will take one strip of bacon, starting at the bottom of the "cup" and loop it around the sides to form a cup.
 
Now prep your eggs! I used salt, pepper, and herbs de provence but you can use whatever seasoning you want!  Scramble them up!
If your family likes cheese you can either add your cheese into the mix or in the bottom of the muffin cup.
Now you're ready to pour in the eggs....
Bake according to the bacon package. I think I baked mine at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.  
Ta-da! There you have it! Keep them in the fridge until you're ready to eat them!  Tyler said "they took my taste buds on a journey..." Haha.

3 comments:

  1. Yummy! I am so doing that! Can you freeze them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these look amazing. Linked back to these on my blog: www.sallyannk.com
    I can't wait to make these!!

    xo
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! My husband loves them! :) Your blog is awesome! I'm gonna post your button on my sidebar!

      Delete