Wednesday, November 13, 2013

FBP: Sweet Sleep

Up until a few weeks ago, when I thought about putting Everett to bed I would instantly be filled with dread. As much as I loved to snuggle with him once he dozed off, I hated having to fight him to go to sleep. He was not interested in sleeping at all and it didn't seem like anything that we did helped us to get him to go to bed at night. I know "they" say that napping relates directly to nighttime sleep and that is probably why I had so many issues with getting him to bed at night which in turn was why I couldn't get him to consistently take naps during the day. It was a vicious cycle, to say the least!
 
Read the full post here over on my blog at FredericksburgParent.net!  
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Have you liked my Facebook page yet? Please do!

No comments:

Post a Comment