Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Thirty Days of Thankful: Day Six

I'm taking some time every day this month to jot down something that I am thankful for.  Feel free to post a comment below each day with what you are thankful for or post a link to your own Thirty Days of Thankful
Day Six
I am thankful for my dad! He is one of the most giving and generous people I know.  He would literally give you the clothes off his back if you needed warmth.  My dad is a wonderful leader and is inspiring to be around.  He has a wealth of knowledge and enjoys sharing and teaching it to others.  I am thankful that he and my mom provided my siblings and I a safe and happy childhood where we were able to be carefree and enjoy being kids.  My dad has always been a very hard worker, he wanted to give us anything we wanted even if it meant he had to work twice as hard and twice as long to get it for us. My dad lives his life for Christ and shows it in his day to day life which is something that I hope to be able to do in my life as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment