Saturday, November 9, 2013

Thirty Days of Thankful: Day Nine

I'm taking some time every day this month to jot down something that I am thankful for.  Feel free to post a comment below each day with what you are thankful for or post a link to your own Thirty Days of Thankful
https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=05ebab9940&view=att&th=1423cca950425f3d&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P8Odqo6i_oIPejlXzvWppgG&sadet=1384000334145&sads=GsT-N-gWi8rfJ1fxIAWdNJaxPIQ&sadssc=1
Day Nine
I am thankful for Saturday mornings.  Throughout the week both Tyler and I are usually awake before God the kids wake up and so we don't get to have those groggy morning snuggles as often as we would like.  Saturday mornings are usually filled with laughter and smiles with all four of us piled in one bed.  I know that the days are racing by and soon the boys will be off doing their own thing so I am really trying to appreciate these days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment