Friday, November 15, 2013

Thirty Days of Thankful: Day Fifteen

I'm taking some time every day this month to jot down something that I am thankful for.  Feel free to post a comment below each day with what you are thankful for or post a link to your own Thirty Days of Thankful

Day Fifteen
I am thankful for an unexpected phone call from an old friend that led to me accepting a new job!  God truly showers out his blessings on my family and this is not an exception.  I was not searching for a job and I was very hesitant to take the position because I did not want to be away from my children.  I knew that me going into the office on a daily basis was not an option for our family and was very (very) fortunate to be offered a flexible schedule where I am home four days a week and only in the office one day a week.  I am working in the same field that I was in before Everett was born and even with many of the same people I worked with before.  It is kind of funny to see everyone again- as if I never even left! I am taking on a new role within this field but I think that it is a really good fit for me.  God is truly blessing our family and helping us to grow and stretch ourselves in ways that we didn't know or believe we could be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment